My published works:
- “Living Authors Are All Around Us “, Student Bloggers as Authors, English Journal, January 2009.
- “Audience and Purpose in the Age of Google.” Choice Literacy website. http://www.choiceliteracy.com, May 2009.
- “Educators’ Voices on 21st Century Literacies” (Profiles and Perspectives). Language Arts Magazine, May 2010.
- “A District Film Festival: Giving Kids An Authentic Audience for Their Work.” Choice Literacy website. http://www.choiceliteracy.com, October 2010.
- From Inspiration to Red Carpet: Hosting a student film festival, ISTE publications. 2012.
References and interviews:
- Quoted in Collier, L. (2008, November) The C’s of Change: Students – and Teachers – Learn 21st Century Skills. The Council Chronicle. http://www.ncte.org/library/NCTEFiles/Resources/Journals /CC/0182-nov08/CC0182CsOfChange.pdf
- Quoted in Walker, T. (2009, October) Turning the Page: Students live in a Digital World. Are schools ready to join them?. NEA Today Magazine. http://www.nea.org/home/35939.htm.
- Spotlight article in Fernandez, K. (2010, December/January) Seeing Is Believing. EdTech Magazine. http://www.edtechmag.com/k12/issues/november-december-2010/seeing-is-believing.html
- Quoted in O’Hanlon, L. (2013, March) Ed-Tech PD Focuses on Student Learning Needs. Education Week. http://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2013/03/14/25priorities.h32.html.