I am a former middle and high school English teacher and Technology Integration Specialist who now works with teachers as a Instructional Coach in the Parkway School District and an adjunct professor of educational technology for Missouri Baptist University. As a speaker, writer and professional developer, I focus on systemic and sustainable integration of technology into classrooms at all grade levels. I hold a Master of Science in Instructional Technology from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville and a Bachelor of Science in English from Culver-Stockton College. I am Co-President of Educational Technology Association of Greater St. Louis, a Google Certified Teacher and DEN Star Educator, a past member of the NCTE Executive Committee, and author of the ISTE book, From Inspiration to Red Carpet.
- Adjunct professor of educational technology at Missouri Baptist University, St. Louis Mo
- Co-President of Educational Technology Association of Greater St. Louis
- Member-At-Large ISTE Innovative Learning Technologies Special Interest Group
- Google Certified Teacher
- Google Apps for Education Certified Trainer
- Common Sense Media Certified Trainer
- METC Spotlight Educator
- Discovery Educator Network STAR, Missouri Leadership Council
- Technology Enthusiast
This blog was created as a way to brainstorm and discuss teaching ideas, specifically those involving using technology in the classroom, and ways to incorporate student ideas into content. Want to know more about me? Send me an e-mail.
Google Certified Teacher
Google Certified Trainer
Common Sense Media Certified Trainer
Discovery Educator Network Leadership Council