Google Drive is a great way to collaborate on documents. This video will walk you through adding a comment to a Google document that has been shared with you.
If you’ve ever had a Google Spreadsheet shared with you
There may be times when you have a Google Doc that you want to share with someone but you’re not sure if they have a Google account. At the same time, you may not want to give them full editing rights and only allow them to comment on your doc. This video will quickly walk you through the process.
It’s been a little while since I’ve actually posted something here because time has gotten away from me. Starting on July 1st I took a new job as an Innovation Coordinator of Instructional Technology, Information, and Library Media in the Parkway School District. That’s a big title with a lot of big words but I have to say, I really do love what I do. I love the thinking that I do on a daily basis, the decisions I must make, and the planning that has to be done to make the programs and people I support successful. It’s good stuff.
Some other things I’ve been involved in recently…
- ISTE – I got to present two sessions at ISTE this summer. One on Augmented Reality for Professional Learning and the other on Mashups and Remixes.
- Google Certified Teacher Reboot in Chicago
- Microsoft Innovative Educator Training
- California Google Summit
- IT540 – In this class I got to work with a group to create a pretty cool educational location based game called Cougar Tracks
- Choice Literacy writing retreat
It seems like there might be more but I may be wrong. I’ve done a little writing of some articles and a few book chapters but there’s still so much more to be done.
I know this was brief but it’s just a little glimpse. Hopefully I’ll be able to start writing more often again but right now I’m figuring out my new job. More soon.